So–just for today–how about sharing 7 things that you’re thankful for?
1. I have a job! At least for now...
2. Even if I were to loose my job tomorrow I have 280hrs. of vacation time backed up that they would have to pay out. So that's 7 weeks to find something new!
3. I have a lot of little independent side jobs that could keep me afloat for awhile and I can do anywhere.
4. I own my car out-right and it's in great condition!
5. Even at my age, my parents are still a viable "safety net". Although, my pride makes that a last resort.
6. Books to divert my attention.
7. Possibly most important. My cats. One that sits next to me while I read, the other that sits behind my head on the couch and whose mere existence reminds me to never throw in the towel.