1. My blueprint for success includes stepping on all the little people on my way up the ladder of success and then looking down on them from the other side of the glass ceiling.
2. A giant Hershey's bar with almonds was the last candy I ate. But I'm sure it won't be the last candy I ever eat. Breakfast is only a few hours away!!!
3. The best facial moisturizer I've ever used is ____?______. (I should really try that one day.)
4. Watching Jerry Springer can be good therapy. You can't possibly seem crazy after that!
5. I'd like to tell you about my three week vacation trip to Greece. But I've never been there, so, I can't!
6. Well, according to my sidebar, my grit and my wit are running neck and neck as my strongest characteristic. I'm going with grit. Life is pretty simple when you don't really give two shakes of what other people think about you. And the wit is easy when you're just out to amuse yourself.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to finally paying this month's rent, tomorrow my plans include meeting Ernest Borgnine (really, that's no joke! I'm going to meet Ernest Borgnine tomorrow!!!) and Sunday, I want to make a million dollars, move to Greece, eat all the candy I want while watching Jerry Springer and moisturizing the grit from my pores! I might be late for work Monday.