Thursday, December 11, 2008

Booking Through Thursday: Time Is of the Essence

1. Do you get to read as much as you WANT to read?

Of course not!!! Oddly, I was just talking about this at work today (which is why this is posting so late. Pacific Time stinks for this stuff). I want to quit working and just read 24 hours a day and write a review after each book.

Yesterday I had allotted an hour and a half in the middle of the day to just read. It was cold in my apartment so I sat on the couch with a blanket thrown over my legs. Less than an hour into my reading, I fell asleep!!!

2. If you had (magically) more time to read–what would you read? Something educational? Classic? Comfort Reading? Escapism? Magazines?

I like to read a large spectrum of things. To me, though, it's all "escapism". The only thing I would not bother with is magazines. Oddly, I don't have the attention span for magazines the short articles feel like chaos to my brain. I tend to skim as opposed to reading.

0 comments: