1) What one quality of your father’s would you most like to share?
I once got my dad a coi for his birthday. It was huge! He put it out in his coi pond and in no time at all, it was eating up all of the food before the others could get to it. Turns out this fish was a bit of a bully, Dad suspected him of actually eating some small fish that he had.
Anyway, one day Dad went out to the pond for the morning feeding and found the fish floating at the top of the water. He spent a good 10 minutes trying to resuscitate this bully coi until Mom made him stop.
2) Among all the people you know, who would you like to have known when s/he was a child?
Time to come clean...I'm not a big fan of kids, generally speaking (are you shocked!). I didn't much like them when I was a kid. Don't know why. Just the way it's always been for me. That doesn't mean I've never seen a child and thought "Cute kid". A kid or two has even made me laugh (I tend to like them best). So, frankly, I wouldn't want to screw-up perfectly fine friendships by imagining my friends as children.
3) If you wanted to meditate for a whole day, where would you do it?
In bed, under the blankets, with my eyes closed and unconscious. I think it's called...sleep...
4) What is your favorite thing to do in a city park?
Run free with the wind in my hair, playing frisbee and marking all the trees...Oh, wait, that's a dog...
5) Show and Tell. What comes to mind first when you see this picture? Or, tell a story if it reminds you of one.
When I was a kid (yes, I admit it, I was a kid) we used to go to the International Fair in Toledo every year. I never missed the food at the Greek booths, the sandalwood carvings at the Indian booths or the West African dancers. So...I answer this picture with a video...