1. I must clean (organize, actually. I don't want you to think I'm dirty. I'm messy) my apartment before I die. I really don't want to end up as "the crazy clutter lady who died" on the 6 o'clock news
2. You can't stop lovin' me, can you? You've tried, but you just can't. Go on, admit it...
3. I wish I never had to buy toilet paper again. I don't know why, I'm just tired of buying it. I keep getting bigger and bigger rolls and more and more quantity, but there I am again...
4. Getting rid of my credit cards has helped me change my life.
5. I know the song "Animal Crackers" by heart. That may not surprise you, but it freaked out my staff a few weeks ago when I sang it from beginning to end!
6. If I weren't so afraid, I would quit my job and work freelance and temp jobs.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to posting a new review on NoBS, tomorrow my plans include starting a brand new book and Sunday, I want to do nothing, but I have to work.