Send in the Clowns
2. If 2008 was a movie, who would play you?
3. What was your greatest gift of 2008?
The firing of the Evil Doer...I don't like to see anyone loose their job, but, eventually, evil gets what evil deserves. And the workplace has been so much more pleasant!
4. What is your New Year Resolution, or, what are you committing to this year?
Cleaning out and organizing my backroom so I can use it for something more creative than storage.
5. If January could be represented by one song, what would it be?
Ball of Confusion
6. What do you wish for your body in 2009?
It stays alive. It would be nice if my mind does too.
7. Name one new thing you would love to try in the New Year.
Maybe, I'll learn the "correct" way to play the drums...
8. What do you long for 2009 to bring?
To change the lightbulb that blew out in my ceiling light 4 days ago.
9. If that happened, how would you feel?
10. Where would you love to vacation in 2009 if money were no object?
I would pay for everyone in my apartment building to go away and spend my vacation in my own home with my own stuff in peace.
11. What would you like the theme of 2009 to be?
12. If 2009 was a book, and the title was 5 words or less, what might the title be?