Right this moment...I'm a blogger.
2. What color are your socks right now?
Always white. I don't have time for matching socks.
3. What are you listening to right now?
I Love Lucy
4. Last person you spoke to on the phone.
MFing computer people. No help at all! I don't know why I keep trying.
5. How old are you today?
Hopefully not as old as I'll ever be!
6. What is your favorite sport to watch on TV?
7. What is your favorite drink?
Spleen Tea (more popularly known as Good Earth Tea. It's good for the spleen!)
8. Have you ever dyed your hair?
My grandma dyed her hair black all of her life. By the time she was in her 50's she had only patches. I can't afford the wigs! If the grey's good enough for Lauren Bacall, it's good enough for me!
9. Favorite food?
10. What is the last movie you watched?
Oh, Brother, Where Art Thou
11. Favorite day of the year?
Any day I wake up!
12. How do you vent anger?
Why do you have to ask me something like that! That is so freakin' rude! Are you kidding me! Are you insinuating that I have anger issues?!
13. What was your favorite toy as a child?
The family dog
14. Living arrangements?
15. What was the last thing that you cried about?
The frustration of trying to get my computer fixed after the idiots that "fixed" it caused a whole new problem! It wasn't quite a cry, but it was close.
16. Who is the friend you have had the longest?
That would be myself...
17. What did you do last night?
Slept. I do it almost every night.
18. What are you most afraid of?
"You can't catch me. I'm the Gingerbread Man!"
19. In how many areas of your country have you lived?
Three. Ohio, Texas and California
20. What is your favorite flower?
"The calla lillies are in bloom again. Such a strange flower---suitable to any occasion. I carried them on my wedding day, and now I place them here in memory of something that has died."