1. How old do you look?
2. Where do you live?
Wherever I am.
3. Are you waiting for something?
The next question.
4. What’s one pet peeve of yours that is not common?
I don't have "pet peeves" so much as things that just turn me into a crazy person. I'll not reveal them here, because I like my victims to be surprised.
5. Do you want/have kids?
Nope. And they don't want/have me.
6. Have you ever thought about converting your religion?
You can convert a sofa to a bed. You can convert a hard-top to a rag-top. What could I convert my religion to...
7. Last shocking news you heard?
Clay Aiken is gay!
8. What was the last thing you drank?
9. Who do you most look like in your family?
I have my mom's feet...
10. If you could have something right now, anything, what would it be?
PIZZA! The answer will always be PIZZA!
11. Where does most of your family live?
An undisclosed location in Texas. Gotta love that Witness Protection Program.
12. Where did you grow up?
Findlay. Can you find that on a map?
13. Where do you want to go on vacation?
I don't know. Where do you want to go?
14. Have you ever had a panic attack?
Yes! In Ikea! You know there's only one way out of those places?!?
15. What can’t you wait for?
Using the bathroom. Did I understand that question right? Oh, well, I'll be right back.
16. When’s the last time you told someone you loved him or her and meant it?
My kitties, everyday.
17. Have your parents ever smoked pot?
I have a strict "don't ask, don't tell" policy when it comes to my parents' private lives.
18. Want someone back in your life?
Why not? Who'd you have in mind?
19. What do you order at the bar?
If you don't know, then you're not old enough to be in a bar.
20. When was the last time you cried really, really hard?
WOW! Where did that come from? Everything's going so nice and light and then you go and harsh my mellow! I'm going to cry "really, really hard" right now! Thanks...
21. Ever licked someone’s cheek?
22. What is your favorite thing to eat with peanut butter?
Bread and butter pickles. Or lettuce. Or honey.
23. Where were you on July 4th, 2008?
Under my bed, avoiding gun fire.
24. What are your nicknames?
The ones people use to my face, or behind my back?
25. If you could go back in time, how far back would you go?
All the way, baby!